Cottage Potato Casserole
|Cream style cottage cheese||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Hot mashed potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs), unseasoned|
|Sour cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Finely chopped scallions||2 Tablespoon (Include Tops)|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Melted butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat an oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a 2-quart casserole or baking dish with butter.
3. In a food processor jar add cottage cheese and blend until smooth.
4. Empty into a large bowl and combine with potatoes cream, scallions and seasoning.
5. Use a wooden spoon to blend all the ingredients into a smooth mash.
6. Spoon the cheese-potato mixture into the casserole and run a fork to make a pattern on it.
7. Drizzle with melted butter.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes until golden and crispy on top
9. Spoon the mash directly onto your plate from the casserole.
10. Enjoy while hot and creamy