1. In a large skillet or saucepan, melt the butter over a medium flame.
2. When the butter starts to foam, add the hing, curry powder, coriander powder and. sauté the spices for 1 minute in the oil.
3. Add the sliced peppers and sauté for another 2-3 minutes.
4. Pour in the tamari.
5. Finally add the cooked and drained chick peas and millet. Sauté until well mixed with the spices and peppers.
6. Taste for seasoning and add salt accordingly.
7. Heat for 5 minutes, stirring until the beans and millet are hot.
8. Dish out into a serving casserole.
9. Garnish with coriander or parsley.
10. Serve hot with a vegetable or meat curry.