Crabmeat And Oysters Casserole
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce (At Room Temperature)|
|Green peppers||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cut finely|
|Pimientos||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), dried|
|Lump crabmeat||1 Pound|
|Cream sauce||1 Pint, prepared|
|Oysters||1 Quart, drained|
|Green onions||4 , cut finely|
|Cream sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs), prepared|
|Beef stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lea and perrins sauce||2 Dash|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (As Needed)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Prepare the crabmeat first. In a bowl, put cream cheese and then add the pimien tos, green peppers, salt and pepper. Blend properly.
3) Add the crabmeat sauce and set aside.
4) Next prepare the oysters. On a hot grill, brown the oysters.
5) In a pan, sauté the green onions in butter for about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the cream sauce, beef stock and browned oysters to the pan. Blend properly and cook for about 5 minutes.
6) Add the Lea & Perrins Sauce and mix properly.
7) In the center of a casserole, put the oyster mix and lay the crabmeat mixture all around it.
8) Sprinkle bread crumbs over the meats and bake in preheated oven for a minimum of 10 minutes.
9) Serve hot.