|Butter/Margarine||6 Tablespoon, divided|
|All purpose flour||6 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground red pepper||1 Dash|
|Milk||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, divided (1 Cup)|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peeled deveined medium shrimp||12 Ounce, cooked|
|Lump crabmeat||12 Ounce, cartilage removed|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take a 2 quart saucepan and place it on medium heat. Melt about 4 tablespoons of butter or margarine in it.
3) Next, add ground red pepper, freshly ground pepper, flour and, salt and blend well.
4) Pour wine and milk and cook the mixture until it is bubbly and thick.
5) Now, stir in 3/4 cup of cheese and cook over low heat, until the cheese melts. Remove the saucepan form heat and set aside.
6) Take a 8 inch skillet place it on medium heat. Melt the remaining butter in it.
7) Stir in mushrooms and cove the saucepan. Cook on medium heat for 4-5 minutes, until mushrooms are tender.
8) Next, add cooked shrimp, crabmeat and cooked mushrooms to the cheese mixture.
9) Take a 2 quart casserole and put the entire mixture in it and drizzle remaining 1/4 cup of cheese over the top.
10) Place the casserole in the preheated oven and bake for about 20-30 minutes.
11) Serve hot.