SQUASH AND TOMATO CASSEROLE
|Marrow squash/Rings||1 Pound|
|Stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Peel and cut marrow into thin slices; deseed.
3. Peel tomatoes and slice.
4. Grease a casserole dish.
5. Into the greased casserole dish, place the marrow rings on the bottom.
6. Season with salt and pepper; add grated onion on top and flakes of butter.
7. Cover top with a layer of sliced tomatoes.
8. Repeat layering until all the vegetables are used up, then pour stock on top.
9. Cover the dish with a lid and bake in hot oven for about 35 minutes until vegetables are all done.
10. Serve Squash and tomato casserole with grilled vegetables.