|Cooked broccoli/Cauliflower / cabbage||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Cooked turkey breast slices/Chicken breast slices||10|
|White sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs) (1 Egg Yolk And 1/2 Teaspoon Lemon Juice May Be Added To Conventional White Sauce)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated gruyere cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Take a baking dish and place the cooked broccoli in it with the stubble facing the inside of the dish.
2) Put the cooked turkey slices so that they cover center of stalks.
3) Add cheeses after preparing white sauce.
4) Mix well and spoon over the turkey.
5) Top with additional Parmesan cheese.
6) Uncover and cook for 6 minutes till the turkey is cooked well.
7) Serve hot.