Tomato Casserole With Swiss Cheese
|Chopped onion||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Toast bread slices||2 (1 Inch Thick)|
|Grated swiss cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat casserole for 2 minutes.
2. Pour boiling water on tomatoes and cut them into our equal pieces after peeling them.
3. In the butter, melt butter, stir onion, tomatoes, pepper and salt well and cook for about 1 ½ minutes.
4. Gently stir the mixture and cook for 1 ½ more minutes
5. Dice the bread after removing the crust.
6. Stir in the bread to the mixture and cook for about 3 minutes.
7. Top with parsley and cheese and serve hot.