Potato Breakfast Casserole
|Hash brown potato with onions||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Hot water||1 Quart|
|Cottage cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded swiss cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Green onion||1 , chopped|
|Hot sauce||4 Drop|
|Bacon slices||6 , cooked, drained and crumbled|
1) Allow the hash browns to stand for 10 minutes after covering them with hot water.
2) Drain the excess water from them.
3) Beat the eggs.
4) To this, add potatoes and rest of the ingredients except bacon and paprika.
5) Butter a 10-inch piepan and pour the mixture into it.
6) Sprinkle bacon and paprika on this.
7) Refrigerate overnight after covering the dish.
8) On the next day, uncover and place the cold piepan in the cold oven.
9) Set the temperature of oven at 350° and bake for 35 minutes until potatoes are soft and eggs are done.
10) Serve hot.