|Oil||60 Milliliter (4 Tablespoon)|
|Flour||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Chuck steak||1 Pound, cubed (450 Gram)|
|Beef stock||12 Fluid Ounce (350 Milliliter)|
|Canned tomatoes||14 Ounce (400 Gram)|
|Onions||8 Ounce, sliced (225 Gram)|
|Mixed vegetables||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
1) Take a large bowl and blend flour and oil.
2) Cook the blend on power for 5 minutes until the color changes to beige.
3) Stir fry meat and cook for 2 minutes.
4) Blend in the remaining ingredients, cover with a cling film, and cook for 35 minutes on power.
5) Allow to stand for 12-15 minutes.
6) Garnish and serve hot.