Ham And Noodle Casserole
|Egg noodles||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cooked ham||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, divided (1 Cup)|
|Cream of chicken soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce, undiluted (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 375°.
2) Take a pan and cook the noodles according to the instructions given in the package.
3) Drain the water.
4) Take a casserole measuring 2 quart and add the noodles after buttering the casserole.
5) Mix ¾ cups of cheese with the ham and sprinkle half of it over the noodles.
6) Mix the soup and milk well and pour half of it over the ham mixture on top of the noodles.
7) Repeat the arrangement by creating layers.
8) Add the remaining ¼ cup cheese on top and dot it with butter.
9) Bake it by placing it in the pre-heated oven and cook for half an hour.
10) Serve hot.