All In One Tuna Casserole
|Onion soup mix||1 Ounce (1 Envelope, Lipton Golden)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Frozen peas and carrots||10 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
|Medium egg noodles||8 Ounce, cooked, drained (1 Package)|
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce, drained, flaked (1 Can)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||2 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
1) Grease 2-quart, oblong-shaped baking dish.
2) Mix the onion soup mix with milk.
3) Preheat oven to the temperature of 350 degrees C.
4) In a big bowl, add blended onion soup, carrots, peas, noodles and tuna.
5) In the baking dish, transfer the mixture and cover with shredded cheese.
6) In preheated oven, bake the dish for 20 minutes or until cheese starts bubbling.
7) Serve the warm tuna casserole as a main dish.