Chipped Beef Noodle Casserole
|Cooked noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Hard cooked eggs||2 , diced|
|Chipped beef/Dried beef||2 1⁄2 Ounce, shredded|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry white dinner wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Heat oven to 375 °F.
2. Combine noodles, eggs, and beef in a bowl.
3. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring, until onion is soft but not browned.
4. Remove skillet from heat and stir in flour. Slowly stir in milk and blend until smooth.
5. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sauce begins to thicken.
6. Add wine, mustard and Worcestershire sauce to mixture in skillet and cook for about 3 minutes.
7. Combine sauce with noodle mixture and blend well. Taste and add more salt and pepper, if necessary.
8. Turn noodle mixture into buttered casserole.
9. Top with grated cheese.
10. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbly.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2045 Calories from Fat 618
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 70 g107.8%
Saturated Fat 34.8 g174%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 896.1 mg298.7%
Sodium 2097 mg87.4%
Total Carbohydrates 242 g80.7%
Dietary Fiber 10.9 g43.6%
Sugars 21.3 g
Protein 96 g191.8%
Vitamin A 47.4% Vitamin C 6.1%
Calcium 71.4% Iron 48.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet