Ham and Sweet Potato Casserole
|Diced cooked ham||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Diced cooked sweet potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , well beaten|
|Hot milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Powdered nutmeg||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a 2-quart baking dish with butter or margarine.
2. Brown the diced ham quickly in a frying pan.
3. Beat the egg into the diced sweet potatoes, add ham.
4. Rinse out the frying pan with the hot milk and add to the mixture. Add salt and nutmeg. Taste before you add the salt; the ham may provide enough salt.
5. Place the mixture in casserole. Bake 30 minutes.
Calories 668 Calories from Fat 46
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.1%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 205.2 mg68.4%
Sodium 1512.4 mg63%
Total Carbohydrates 103 g34.2%
Dietary Fiber 15.9 g63.6%
Sugars 34.4 g
Protein 43 g85.6%
Vitamin A 1848.4% Vitamin C 156.8%
Calcium 26% Iron 30.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet