Betty's Parmesan Chicken Casserole with Wild Rice
|Chicken breasts/Chicken breast strips||2 Pound, uncooked|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned cream of celery soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce|
|Canned cream of chicken soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut into chunks (1 Stick)|
|Long grain wild rice mix||6 Ounce (1 Box Uncle Ben'S)|
|Grated pamesan||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||4 Ounce (May Use About 0.5 Can Kraft Fat Free Grated Parmesan Cheese)|
|Cooking spray||1 (If Desired)|
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350F.
2. Remove extra fat from the chicken breast and cut into bite sized chunks.
3. In a saucepan, pour cream of mushroom soup, cream of celery soup, cream of chicken soup and water. Heat on low flame to get a smooth consistency.
4. Take a large oven proof casserole dish, spray with cooking spray, pour half of the soup mixture, sprinkle rice over the soup mixture, arrange the chicken breast pieces, pour the other half of the soup mixture and sprinkle pamesan cheese to cover the casserole entirely.
5. Cover the dish with aluminium foil. Bake at 350F for 60 minutes.
6. Serve hot with your choice of beverage.
Calories 516 Calories from Fat 222
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.7%
Saturated Fat 8.2 g41%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 94.9 mg31.6%
Sodium 1360.5 mg56.7%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.5%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 40 g81%
Vitamin A 17% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 34% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet