In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her delectable Parmesan Chicken Casserole with Wild Rice recipe. This is not your typical "chicken and rice recipe." This one sings with flavor!
Chicken breasts/Chicken breast strips
2 Pound, uncooked
Condensed cream of mushroom soup
10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)
Canned cream of celery soup
10 3⁄4 Ounce
Canned cream of chicken soup
10 3⁄4 Ounce
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut into chunks (1 Stick)
Long grain wild rice mix
6 Ounce (1 Box Uncle Ben'S)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Grated parmesan cheese
4 Ounce (May Use About 0.5 Can Kraft Fat Free Grated Parmesan Cheese)
1 (If Desired)
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350F.
2. Remove extra fat from the chicken breast and cut into bite sized chunks.
3. In a saucepan, pour cream of mushroom soup, cream of celery soup, cream of chicken soup and water. Heat on low flame to get a smooth consistency.
4. Take a large oven proof casserole dish, spray with cooking spray, pour half of the soup mixture, sprinkle rice over the soup mixture, arrange the chicken breast pieces, pour the other half of the soup mixture and sprinkle pamesan cheese to cover the casserole entirely.
5. Cover the dish with aluminium foil. Bake at 350F for 60 minutes.
6. Serve hot with your choice of beverage.
Looking up for ways to use up your leftover chicken? Try this hearty parmesan chicken casserole with zesty wild rice. This warm, bubbly casserole makes for a convenient and comforting weeknight meal. Stream the video recipe for more on this.