1. Shake beef cubes with flour, in a plastic bag, to coat evenly.
2. Cook bacon until crisp in a large skillet; remove and drain on paper toweling. Pour off all fat, then return 2 tablespoonfuls to pan.
3. Add beef cubes and brown; remove. Stir any remaining flour into drippings in pan, then stir in beef broth, paprika and tarragon. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and bubbles 3 minutes.
4. Combine the beans, chick-peas, corn and celery in a shallow, 8-cup baking dish and top with the beef cubes and bacon; pour sauce over.
5. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 30 minutes, or until bubbly-hot.