Chicken Casserole With Cheese Dumplings And Egg Sauce
|Chicken||1 Kilogram, cut into 6-8 joints (1 Chicken)|
|Peeled diced carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Chicken stock||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cup)|
|Egg sauce||100 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Dry red chillies||2|
|Green peas||4 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Corn oil||100 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Salt||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Red wine||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated cheese||3 Tablespoon|
|Chilli powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Chicken||1 1⁄4 Kilogram, cut into 6-8 joints|
1. Wash and dry chicken. Sprinkle cornflour, salt and pepper and coat chicken joints thoroughly.
2. Heat oil, and fry chillies and remove. Add chicken and fry until golden brown. Drain and transfer to a casserole with garlic, onion, carrots, chillies and peas.
3. Mix chicken stock, tomato sauce and wine. Pour over the chicken.
4. Spoon egg sauce on top.
5. Sprinkle grated cheese and chilli powder. Cover the lid and cook in a preheated moderate oven (1 80Â°C-350Â°F-gas mark-4) for 30 minutes.
6. Remove lid and arrange cooked dumplings on top. Garnish with parsley.