Chicken Casserole With Cheese Dumplings And Egg Sauce
|Chicken||1 Kilogram, cut into 6-8 joints (1 Chicken)|
|Peeled diced carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Chicken stock||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cup)|
|Egg sauce||100 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Dry red chillies||2|
|Green peas||4 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Corn oil||100 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Salt||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Red wine||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated cheese||3 Tablespoon|
|Chilli powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Chicken||1 1⁄4 Kilogram, cut into 6-8 joints|
1. Wash and dry chicken. Sprinkle cornflour, salt and pepper and coat chicken joints thoroughly.
2. Heat oil, and fry chillies and remove. Add chicken and fry until golden brown. Drain and transfer to a casserole with garlic, onion, carrots, chillies and peas.
3. Mix chicken stock, tomato sauce and wine. Pour over the chicken.
4. Spoon egg sauce on top.
5. Sprinkle grated cheese and chilli powder. Cover the lid and cook in a preheated moderate oven (1 80Â°C-350Â°F-gas mark-4) for 30 minutes.
6. Remove lid and arrange cooked dumplings on top. Garnish with parsley.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 9091 Calories from Fat 3475
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 386 g593.7%
Saturated Fat 89 g444.8%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 1558.3 mg519.4%
Sodium 5721.9 mg238.4%
Total Carbohydrates 754 g251.2%
Dietary Fiber 48.3 g193.1%
Sugars 71.8 g
Protein 600 g1200.9%
Vitamin A 613.7% Vitamin C 230.6%
Calcium 97.5% Iron 226.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet