Jason Hill's breakfast casserole is one of many egg recipes you should add to your collection. Try it as one of your Christmas recipes or make when you're feeding a crowd. Just make the night before and it will be ready Christmas morning.
Please Follow the Video
1. Whisk together the eggs, milk, mustard and salt.
2. Place bread butter side down in casserole dish.
3. Sprinkle bread with chopped sausage.
4. Top next with the sautéed mushroom.
5. Layer on the green onions and green chillies.
6. Finally, top with 2-3 cups shredded cheddar cheese.
7. Slowly pour the egg-milk mixture over casserole. Sprinkle with sliced olives.
8. Cover and chill overnight in the refrigerator.
9. The next morning, bake for about 45 minutes in 350 F oven.
10. Let sit about 10 minutes and then slice and serve.
11. I hope you find that this is the best breakfast casserole you've tried!
If you have no time to make breakfast next morning, then prepare it the previous night! Here is an easy breakfast casserole recipe with, chicken sausage, mushrooms and eggs. Simply assemble the ingredients into casserole at night and pop into the oven the next morning.