Sweet Potato Casserole With Cranberries
|Sweet potatoes||2 Large|
|Apple cider||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped dried apricots||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dried cranberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Yogurt spread||1 Tablespoon (Such As Brummel And Brown)|
|Light brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Wrap sweet potatoes in foil and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 1 hour.
3. Bring apple cider to a boil in a small saucepan. Add apricots and cranberries; remove from heat. Cover and let stand 15 minutes.
4. Scoop pulp from potatoes; place pulp in a large mixing bowl. Add yogurt-based spread. Beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth.
5. Remove fruit from apple cider with a slotted spoon, reserving 1 tablespoon cider; discard remaining cider. Add fruit, 1 tablespoon cider, brown sugar, and salt to potato mixture. Stir well. Spoon mixture into a 2-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray.
6. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.