Chicken And Ham Casserole
|Broiler chicken||1 , cooked and deboned|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked and sliced|
|Ham slices||6 , chopped|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
1. Cook onions in butter or margarine, till transparent. Add mushrooms, salt, pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Put this mixture in a casserole.
3. Arrange cooked chicken and ham in alternate layers.
4. Cover with cream along with a little white wine.
5. Cook it in a hot oven for 10 minutes.
6. Cover with cheese and return to oven and cook till brown. When bubbly, serve.