Turkey Broccoli Casserole
|Frozen broccoli spears||20 Ounce (Two 10 Ounce Packages)|
|Diced cooked turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Cook broccoli according to package directions. Layer in 12- X 8-inch baking dish.
3. Spread turkey evenly on top.
4. Combine soup with milk; mix until smooth and pour over turkey.
5. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
6. Bake for 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into 6 portions.