1. Heat a pan with a couple of tbsp of olive oil, saute some celery hearts until tender, set them aside.
2. Boil white noodles, drain, rinse them and set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
3. Take a large mixing bowl, add the cooked and drained noodles, tuna along with the liquid in the cans, celery soup, mild cheddar cheese and milk.
4. Add lemon juice and combine all the ingredients well.
5. Add lemon pepper, sauteed celery, curry powder, onion powder, garlic powder, Greek oregano and mix well.
6. Spread the mixture into a baking pan topped with some French fried onions.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
The quickest recipe for tuna casserole if any has to be this fat guy's recipe. Take a look at the video to see how they make it no time and the end product looks great too. Try it and be happy like them when in the kitchen.