Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pasteurized process cheese spread||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Cheez Whiz)|
|Cream of chicken soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Minute rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped broccoli||20 Ounce (2 Packages, 10 Ounce Each / 2 Bunches)|
1. Partially cook broccoli, and drain.
2. Place broccoli in bottom of a greased casserole.
3. Saute the onion in margarine until limp.
4. Add milk, cheese and soup, and combine until cheese melts.
5. Add rice and stir well.
6. Pour over the broccoli
7. Bake uncovered at 350° for 30 minutes.