|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Green pepper||1 , diced|
|Wagon wheels macaroni||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pepperoni sausages||1 (1 Package)|
|Canned chopped mushrooms||4 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Canned pizza sauce||16 Ounce (2 Cans, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Pound|
1. In a frying pan, brown onion, pepper and beef.
2. Cook macaroni according to directions.
3. Drain both meat and macaroni.
4. In a large bowl, combine the meat, macaroni, pepperoni, mushrooms, pizza sauce and half of the mozzarella cheese.
5. Cook the bacon until crisp, then drain and break into pieces.
6. Add to casserole, and stir.
7. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese, and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
8. Bake at 350° for 1 hour.