Ruths Broccoli Casserole
|Fresh broccoli||2 1⁄2 Bunch (250 gm) (R 2 Large Bunches)|
|Chopped celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sweet red pepper||1 , chopped|
|Cream of chicken soup||1 Can (10 oz) (Or 1 Tin)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (To Cover)|
1. Clean broccoli, stems and flowers, and cut into bite size pieces
2. Boil broccoli for 5 minutes in salt water. Drain, and place in a casserole.
3. Add chopped celery and red pepper.
4. Combine soup and cream, and pour over vegetables.
5. Garnish with cheese.
6. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.