Ruths Broccoli Casserole
|Fresh broccoli||2 1⁄2 Bunch (250 gm) (R 2 Large Bunches)|
|Chopped celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sweet red pepper||1 , chopped|
|Cream of chicken soup||1 Can (10 oz) (Or 1 Tin)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (To Cover)|
1. Clean broccoli, stems and flowers, and cut into bite size pieces
2. Boil broccoli for 5 minutes in salt water. Drain, and place in a casserole.
3. Add chopped celery and red pepper.
4. Combine soup and cream, and pour over vegetables.
5. Garnish with cheese.
6. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1064 Calories from Fat 720
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 81 g125.2%
Saturated Fat 43.3 g216.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 202.8 mg67.6%
Sodium 2588 mg107.8%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19%
Dietary Fiber 11.1 g44.3%
Sugars 21.3 g
Protein 33 g65.5%
Vitamin A 174% Vitamin C 650.8%
Calcium 87.1% Iron 33.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet