Low Carb Green Bean Casserole
|Chopped french beans||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Mushroom stems and pieces||4 Ounce|
|French beans||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Celery stalks||2 , sliced|
|Yellow onion||1⁄2 , sliced and ringed|
|Mushroom||4 Ounce, stems and pieces|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Shredded cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bacon bits||2 Tablespoon|
|Parmigiano reggiano cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1. Melt butter in a pan.
2. Once melted, add onions and celery. Give it a little stir.
3. Then add the mushrooms.
4. Mix together cream and cheese.
5. In a casserole dish, put the green beans, then add the sauteed vegetables and mix.
6. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
7. Add the garlic powder to the dish. Then add the mayo and cream mixture.
8. Mix them together and add the cheese.
9. Roll it in the oven for 30 minutes.
10. In the last few minutes of baking, add the bacon bits for some extra flavor.
11. Once the dish is out of the oven, sprinkle 1-2 tbsp parmigiana-reggiano cheese.
12. Let it cool before you eat.
For more information please visit: http://wannabeloser.com/
You can visit wannabeloser for more videos like this. We have more recipes and videos there.