Chicken Casserole N Cheese Biscuits
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cooked and cubed chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Half and half||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|All purpose biscuit mix||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||2 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
1. Cook onion uncovered in a 2-quart glass measuring pitcher in microwave oven 2 minutes at High. Stir in frozen vegetables. Continue cooking 2 minutes at High.
2. Preheat convection oven to 375°F.
3. Add chicken, condensed soups, half-and-half and Worcestershire sauce to vegetable mixture; mix well. Turn mixture into a 1 1/2 -quart glass baking dish.
4. Place on bottom metal rack. Cook in microwave/convection oven 5 minutes at Combination II.
5. For cheese biscuits, combine biscuit mix and sugar in a bowl. Stir in milk just until moistened. Stir in Cheddar cheese. Drop cheese biscuit dough by tablespoonfuls onto hot chicken mixture (6 biscuits). Cook in microwave/convection oven 20 to 25 minutes at Combination II,
or until set.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2234 Calories from Fat 541
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g93%
Saturated Fat 27 g135.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 622 mg207.3%
Sodium 5176.6 mg215.7%
Total Carbohydrates 248 g82.7%
Dietary Fiber 111 g443.9%
Sugars 30.2 g
Protein 243 g485.6%
Vitamin A 344.3% Vitamin C 87.8%
Calcium 292% Iron 63.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet