Seafood Casserole With White Wine
|Frozen rock lobster tails||2|
|Scrod fillets||1 Pound|
|White wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned crab meat/2 packages, 6 ounces each, frozen crab, defrosted||12 Ounce (2 Cans, 6 Ounces Each)|
|Condensed cream of shrimp soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese/Grated romano cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Defrost and cook lobster. Remove lobster meat and cut into small pieces. Set aside.
2. Cut scrod into serving-size pieces. Place in a 1 1/2-quart glass baking dish. Add wine. Cover with plastic wrap. Cook in microwave oven
5 minutes at High.
3. Drain scrod and break up into small pieces. Combine lobster, scrod, crab, condensed soups, cream, sherry and pepper in a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Heat uncovered in microwave oven to serving temperature (about 15 minutes at High, or if using Temperature Probe, set at 155°F and at High).
4. Remove from oven and set aside.
5. Melt butter in a 2-cup glass measuring cup in microwave oven (about 30 seconds at High). Add crumbs and cheese; mix well. Sprinkle over seafood mixture. Sprinkle paprika over all.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2425 Calories from Fat 963
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 108 g165.9%
Saturated Fat 51.6 g257.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1137.9 mg379.3%
Sodium 6938.1 mg289.1%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.9%
Sugars 14.9 g
Protein 258 g515.8%
Vitamin A 28.8% Vitamin C 1.2%
Calcium 48.9% Iron 15.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet