|Broccoli||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Boneless chicken breasts||2 Pound (2 Pieces)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (1/2 Stick)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Homemade/Canned/From Bouillon Cube)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese/Romano cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cereal flakes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crushed|
1. Trim broccoli and cut into even pieces. Cook broccoli. Drain if necessary. Cover and keep warm.
2. Arrange chicken in an 8-inch square glass baking dish with thin end toward inside and thicker end toward outside. Cover with plastic wrap. Cook in microwave oven 7 minutes at High, or until tender; rearrange pieces once.
3. Remove chicken from oven and remove cover. Let stand until cool enough to handle. Remove skin from chicken breasts and cut chicken pieces in half. Cover and keep warm.
4. Melt butter in a 1-quart glass measuring pitcher in microwave oven (about 1 minute at High). Add flour and salt; blend. Add milk and broth gradually, stirring constantly.
5. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 4 to 6 minutes at High, or until thickened; stir after 2 minutes, then every 30 seconds.
6. Remove from oven. Stir Worcestershire sauce into sauce.
7. Arrange broccoli in a 1 1/2 -quart glass baking dish and cover with chicken pieces. Sprinkle half of cheese over chicken. Pour sauce over all. Mix remaining cheese and crushed cereal; sprinkle over sauce. Cover with waxed paper.
8. Heat in microwave oven to serving temperature (3 to 5 minutes at High).