|Beef brisket||2 Pound|
|Fresh ham/Lean shoulder of pork||3⁄4 Pound|
|Yellow onions||4 Large|
|Salad oil||2 Ounce|
|Green peppers||1 Pound|
|Freshly ground black pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), pressed|
|Parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
1. Cut the meat in cubes 1 x 1-inches in size.
2. Chop the onions and fry in the oil.
3. Brown the meat cubes in the rest of the oil.
4. Cut the peppers in strips and the tomatoes in wedges and mix with the meat. Add the salt and the other seasonings.
5. Pour on cold water just to cover. Bring to boil and let boil until meat is tender, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.