|Beef brisket||2 Pound|
|Fresh ham/Lean shoulder of pork||3⁄4 Pound|
|Yellow onions||4 Large|
|Salad oil||2 Ounce|
|Green peppers||1 Pound|
|Freshly ground black pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), pressed|
|Parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
1. Cut the meat in cubes 1 x 1-inches in size.
2. Chop the onions and fry in the oil.
3. Brown the meat cubes in the rest of the oil.
4. Cut the peppers in strips and the tomatoes in wedges and mix with the meat. Add the salt and the other seasonings.
5. Pour on cold water just to cover. Bring to boil and let boil until meat is tender, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4115 Calories from Fat 2210
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 246 g379.1%
Saturated Fat 75.5 g377.6%
Trans Fat 1.1 g
Cholesterol 851.6 mg283.9%
Sodium 4853.6 mg202.2%
Total Carbohydrates 217 g72.2%
Dietary Fiber 53.8 g215.3%
Sugars 25 g
Protein 267 g533.7%
Vitamin A 383.8% Vitamin C 951.4%
Calcium 44.4% Iron 179%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet