|Lamb||2 Pound, cur into 1 inch cubes|
|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onions||2 , chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|String beans||1⁄2 Pound|
|Carrots||6 , scraped|
|Stewed tomatoes||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Red wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a skillet heat the oil and brown the lamb on all sides.
2. Add onions and garlic and heat until onions are soft.
3. In a separate saucepan blanch the peas, string beans, carrots, and cauliflower.
4. In a 2-quart casserole combine the wine, tomatoes, and meat and bake in a 325°F oven for 1 hour.
5. Add the vegetables and continue cooking covered for another 15 minutes.