Spaghetti Squash and Peanut Sauce Casserole | Vegan, Gluten Free
|For the sauce|
|Coconut milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|All spice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil/Vegan butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Coconut flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Roasted peanuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Rolled oats/Oatmeal||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
- Slice the spaghetti squash in half and remove the seeds.
- Place in the preheated oven for 35 – 40 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Take out the squash and bring down the oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Scrape the squash with a fork and place in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- For the sauce – in a food processor, add in all the ingredients and blend well.
- Pour over the squash and toss.
- Place the mixture in a casserole dish and flat with a spatula.
- For the crumble – in a pan, add in all the ingredients and toast over the stove for a few minutes.
- Top the spaghetti mixture with the crumble and bake for 25 minutes.
- Slice the casserole and serve.
Calories 382 Calories from Fat 221
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.4%
Saturated Fat 13.2 g66%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 148.5 mg6.2%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.2%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16.1%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 8 g17%
Vitamin A 1.7% Vitamin C 8.2%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 14%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet