Lynn demonstrates how to make Rosemary Cashews a great snack or appetizer. These are very easy to make and super delicious.
2 Tablespoon, minced
Light brown sugar
1 Tablespoon, melted
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a baking sheet spread the cashews. Toast in the oven until warm, for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile in a large bowl, combine the rosemary, cayenne, sugar, salt and butter.
4. Take out the cashews from the oven and thoroughly toss with the spiced butter.
5. Garnish Rosemary Cashews with rosemary sprig and serve with cocktail.