|Unsalted cashew nuts||10 Ounce (275 gram)|
|Butter||1 Ounce, melted (25 gram)|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Tabasco sauce||3 Drop|
1. Pre heat an oven at 150°C (300°F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients. Mix well and transfer on to a baking tray.
3. Bake in pre heated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, while stirring once in between baking process.
4. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool. Store in air tight containers.
5. Serve as a snack in small bowls.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1909 Calories from Fat 1462
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 163 g250.8%
Saturated Fat 44.5 g222.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 61 mg20.3%
Sodium 1536.5 mg64%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g27%
Dietary Fiber 10.1 g40.3%
Sugars 10.3 g
Protein 51 g101.9%
Vitamin A 14.2% Vitamin C 0.01%
Calcium 0.9% Iron 100.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet