Vegan Quick Savory Biscuits
|Flour||1⁄2 Pound (mixed, equal quantities of wheat flour, corn flour, rye flour, finely ground oats or muesli base or any other mixture as desired)|
|Vegetable oil||8 Tablespoon|
|Yeast extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. Pre-heat oven to 300°F/150°C (Gas Mark 2).
2. Mix all the dry ingredients together.
3. Mix the wet ingredients, that is, oil, water and yeast extract.
4. Mix the dry and wet mixture. Mix it well and leave it for a few minutes to allow it to thicken.
5. Take small pieces of the mixture and roll it in the hand.
6. Flatten them to form a shape and size of a biscuit. It should be about the size of 2 inches (5 centimeters). This will make approximately 30-34 biscuits.
7. On each flattened piece, stick half a cashew nut.
8. In a baking tray, place the biscuits and bake it in the oven at 300°F/150°C (Gas Mark 2) on low for 25-30 minutes.
9. Serve Vegan Quick Savoury Biscuits with hot beverages like tea or coffee.