Cashew Chicken Stir Fry
|Fresh pea pods/Frozen pea pods- one 6-ounce package, thawed and halved||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cold water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken bouillon granules||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Grated ginger root||2 Teaspoon|
|Carrots||2 , bias-sliced 1/8 inch thick|
|Green onions||3 , sliced|
|Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves||9 Ounce, cut into bite-size strips (3 Breast Halves)|
|Cashews||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a bowl place together water, soy sauce, cornstarch, and bouillon granules.
2) Stir the soy sauce mixture until well mixed.
3) In a wok, heat oil and sautÃ© ginger and garlic for 30 seconds.
4) Stir in carrots for 2 minutes more.
5) Add onions and stir-fry for 1 minute.
6) Take out the vegetable out of the wok.
7) In the same wok, heat oil and stir-fry chicken for 3 minutes or until tender.
8) Stream in the soy sauce mixture and cook stirring continuously until thickened.
9) Transfer the vegetables in the wok and cook for 5 minutes more or until heated through.
10) Add the cashew nuts to the chicken mixture.
11) Serve hot with rice if desired.