Coconut Cashew Cookies
|Unsalted margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Firmly packed light brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Uncooked old fashioned oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry roasted unsalted cashews||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Shredded coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl, cream together, margarine and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour, oats, cashews, coconut, milk and vanilla extracts and mix thoroughly.
3. Drop by level tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
4. In a preheated oven, bake at 225 degrees centigrade for about 12 to 14 minutes.
5. Allow to cool on wire rack.
6. Serve at room temperature.
Calories 1557 Calories from Fat 696
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 81 g124%
Saturated Fat 20.3 g101.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.8 mg0.9%
Sodium 46.7 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 188 g62.7%
Dietary Fiber 12.9 g51.7%
Sugars 61.4 g
Protein 28 g55.2%
Vitamin A 39.4% Vitamin C 1.2%
Calcium 16.4% Iron 59.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet