Coconut Cashew Cookies
|Unsalted margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Firmly packed light brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Uncooked old fashioned oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry roasted unsalted cashews||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Shredded coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl, cream together, margarine and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour, oats, cashews, coconut, milk and vanilla extracts and mix thoroughly.
3. Drop by level tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
4. In a preheated oven, bake at 225 degrees centigrade for about 12 to 14 minutes.
5. Allow to cool on wire rack.
6. Serve at room temperature.