Cashew Chilli And Lime Crusted Fish
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Fish fillets||20 Ounce|
|Lime juice||5 Tablespoon|
|Cashew nuts||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), peeled|
|Cumin powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
1.Rub the fish with a paste made of oil, garlic paste and 2 tablespoon of the lime juice.
2. Marinate fish for 20-30 minutes.
3. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas.
4. In a food processor whizz together the crust ingredients and the remaining lime juice to make a rough paste.
5. Using some kitchen paper pat the marinated fish fillets dry.
6. Press a quarter of the prepated crust mixture onto both sides of each fillet.
7. Arrange the fillets on an oiled baking tray.
8. Roast for 12-15 minutes until flakey.
9. Serve the fish fillets with lemon wedges.