1. Strain the water from the cashew and set aside.
2. In a small bowl mix together vegetarian bacterial culture and water. Set aside.
3. In a food processing jar, take cashew and vegetarian bacterial culture mixture, blend for few minutes.
4. In a medium bowl place the strainer and cheese cloth. Take out the cheese in cheese cloth and bind it. Place a bowl filled with water over it for 15 hrs.
5. Take out the cheese in a bowl and add in the nutritional yeast, white pepper, garlic salt and nutmeg, mix well. Place the cheese on the cloth again and let it sit for 12 hrs.
6. After 12 hrs. take out the cheese and give desired shape.
7. Place chives and sesame seeds over a cutting board and roll the cheese cylinder over it.
8. Slice the Cashew Cheese and serve with salad.
Have you ever planned of preparing cheese at home, that too organic cheese? If you are really interested in this project, then you should follow this recipe video to learn about the detail process. The total process is going to take few days, but ultimately you are going to receive amazing result. Homemade vegan cheese - roll it over your favorite herbs or spices; too yummy!!