1. For the cheese: In a blender, add in the cashew nuts, olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt, garlic, basil leaves and agave.
2. Blend the ingredients, starting at low speed, then increase the speed to medium high or until well combined and smooth.
3. Add black pepper and pulse it at high speed or until well combined, smooth and creamy. Once done, transfer it into a bowl and set aside for firming.
4. Take zucchini slices two at a time, apply olive oil on both sides of the slices.
5. Take one teaspoon of the cheese and spread it over one zucchini slice and top with the one like a sandwich. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all the slices are used.
6. Plate these zucchini rawvioli and spoon some sundried tomato sauce in the middle and serve it garnished with basil leaves and black pepper.