Doesn’t this look like a pretty little layered cake? I think so It was a really yummy meal that’s perfect to bring to a potluck or party. You could flavor the filling any way you want… carob and dates, cinnamon and dates, I chose to do carrot, cinnamon and dates. It only takes a few minutes to make them so give these sweet, fresh and crunchy bites a try!
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1. In a food processor, chop carrots.
2. Add dates and blend well to mix carrots and dates.
3. Add cinnamon and mix again.
4. Slice apple rings and remove the seeds.
5. Place these apple slices on a plate and spread carrots date mix over it. Top with the other slice. Repeat the step to form layers of apple and carrot date mix.
6. Sprinkle cinnamon powder.
7. Cut little bites and serve it as a healthy dessert or snack.