Lynn demonstrates how to make delicious roasted carrots. This would be a great addition to any Holiday table or just as a side dish for dinner.
3 Tablespoon, divided
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Line a baking pan with non-stick aluminum foil for easy clean-up.
2. Place carrots on baking dish, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Roast in oven for 20 minutes.
4. Remove the carrots and drizzle with olive oil, honey and balsamic vinegar. Place back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
5. Serve roasted carrots with grilled chicken and enjoy.