Diane Hoch and Sally Eisenberg teach you how to make Roasted Carrots, a delicious and healthy snack and side dish.
5 Clove (25 gm), crushed
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Peel the carrots and cut like French fries.
4. In a bowl take olive oil; add in crushed garlic and sea salt.
5. Spread the carrots over parchment lined baking sheet.
6. Pour the olive oil mixture over carrots and rub with hands.
7. Bake in oven for 25 minutes at 400 degrees F.
8. Serve roasted carrots with whole grain bread and baked salmon.