Lemon Glazed Carrots
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
|Thin lemon slices||4|
1. Wash carrots, pare and cut diagonally into 1 -inch pieces.
2. In medium saucepan place with enough salted boiling water to cover.
3. Simmer covered, 15 minutes or until tender and drain.
4. Melt butter in heavy medium-size skillet.
5. Stir in sugar and add lemon slices and carrot.
6. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until carrot is glazed.
7. Serve the glazed carrots cooled or use as desired.