Microwave Glazed Baby Carrots
|Butter/Margarine||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Ground cloves||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Fresh baby carrots||12 Ounce, scrubbed|
|Pecans||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Wash, scrub and peel the carrots. Set aside.
2) In a small microwavable dish or a 1-cup measurer add in the butter or margarine. Microwave on HIGH for about 45 seconds till it has melted completely.
3) Add in the brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves and salt. Mix well.
4) Drain the carrots and transfer into a microwavable dish.
5) Pour the spiced glazed over the carrots. Toss them about to coat well.
6) Microwave the carrots for 20 seconds on HIGH so as to melt the brown sugar slightly.
7) Stir the carrots once more in the glaze.
8) Garnish the Glazed Baby Carrots with chopped pecans, if desired