|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Onions||4 Ounce (125 Grams)|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce (125 Grams)|
|Low fat spread||30 Milliliter (2 Level Tablespoon)|
|Carrots||8 Ounce (225 Grams)|
|Water||3⁄4 Pint (425 Milliliter)|
|Chicken stock cubes||3|
|Turmeric||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Edam cheese||3 Ounce, grated (75 Grams)|
|Parsley||30 Milliliter, chopped (2 Level Tablespoon)|
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Dice onion, mushrooms and carrots.
3. Crush garlic.
4. In a saucepan, cook onion, mushroom and garlic in low fat spread.
5. Add diced carrots and boiling water with stock cubes; cover pan and let simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Uncover pan, stir continuously and boil vigorously until water evaporates.
7. In a liquidizer, put cooked vegetables and 2 eggs; make a puree.
8. Add salt, pepper, turmeric and remaining vegetables; blend thoroughly.
9. To the pureed vegetables, add cheese and parsley.
10. Into a casserole dish, pour the puree.
11. In a pan of water, place the dish and the add more water to bring the level to half of the dish.
12. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
13. Cut carrot Kugelhof into wedges and serve hot.