|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Onions||4 Ounce (125 Grams)|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce (125 Grams)|
|Low fat spread||30 Milliliter (2 Level Tablespoon)|
|Carrots||8 Ounce (225 Grams)|
|Water||3⁄4 Pint (425 Milliliter)|
|Chicken stock cubes||3|
|Turmeric||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Edam cheese||3 Ounce, grated (75 Grams)|
|Parsley||30 Milliliter, chopped (2 Level Tablespoon)|
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Dice onion, mushrooms and carrots.
3. Crush garlic.
4. In a saucepan, cook onion, mushroom and garlic in low fat spread.
5. Add diced carrots and boiling water with stock cubes; cover pan and let simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Uncover pan, stir continuously and boil vigorously until water evaporates.
7. In a liquidizer, put cooked vegetables and 2 eggs; make a puree.
8. Add salt, pepper, turmeric and remaining vegetables; blend thoroughly.
9. To the pureed vegetables, add cheese and parsley.
10. Into a casserole dish, pour the puree.
11. In a pan of water, place the dish and the add more water to bring the level to half of the dish.
12. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
13. Cut carrot Kugelhof into wedges and serve hot.
Calories 174 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g22.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 224.1 mg74.7%
Sodium 768.9 mg32%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.2%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 11 g22.4%
Vitamin A 141.9% Vitamin C 18.3%
Calcium 15.6% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet