In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Kitchen Cooked Carrots. These are fresh carrots that are attractively sliced and boiled until tender.
6 Large, peeled (fresh, uncooked)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (as required)
1) With a chef's knife cut a slice from each of four sides of the carrot, so that they have a squared-off appearance. Slice into 1/4 inch slices.
2) In a pot, bring 1 inch water to a boil.
3) Add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt, carrot slices and cover with a lid.
4) Bring back to a boil. Reduce heat and continue to cook carrots until fork-tender.
5) Drain with a colander and place in a nice serving bowl.
6) Serve the carrots as a healthy accompaniment to any meal.
Carrots can be a simple, colorful, healthy, and tasty vegetable to accompany an elaborate meal. Take a look at this video where Betty slices and boils carrtots for a meal. The video surely shows us how a simple vegetable can be made to an healthy meal accompaniment. Check it out....