Stir Fried Broccoli And Carrots
|Finely chopped ginger root||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Small broccoli flowerets||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Carrots||2 Medium, thinly sliced to make 1 cup|
|Onion||1 Small, sliced and separated into rings|
|Chicken broth||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cold water||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned sliced water chestnuts||8 Ounce, drained|
|Sliced mushrooms||3 Ounce (1 cup)|
|Oyster sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Heat it. 2) Add gingerroot and garlic and cook until light brown.
3) Now add broccoli, carrots and onion to it and cook again.
4) Add the broth and salt to it and stir.
5) Close it with a lid and cook until carrots are done.
6) Make a cornstarch-water mixture and add it into vegetable mixture.
7) Keep cooking until sauce thickens.
8) Stir in the remaining ingredients. Continue to cook and stir until done.
9) Serve it with some steamed rice.
Calories 82 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.24 g0.37%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.24%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 508.3 mg21.2%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.3%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 4 g8.9%
Vitamin A 121.8% Vitamin C 49%
Calcium 74.7% Iron 31.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet