1. Wash carrots and scrape them.
2. Grease a non-stick pan with the butter flavouring.
3. Line a shallow baking dish with foil.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. In the greased pan, add the carrots and slowly brown them; turn as needed.
6. Roll browned carrots in milk powder.
7. In the lined baking dish, place the milk powder coated carrots.
8. Pour bouillon over them.
9. Place the dish in oven and bake for about 1 hour until carrots are tender.
10. Serve Baked Carrots Holstein with a casserole dish.