Squash and Carrot Side
|Cherry flavored dietetic carbonated beverage||16 Ounce (1 Bottle, Low Calorie Drink)|
1. Peel carrot and slice them.
2. Peel squash, cut into half to remove seeds; cut into large pieces.
3. In a non-stick pan, place the carrots.
4. Add chunks of squash to the pan.
5. Stir in cherry beverage and cinnamon.
6. Cover the pan and cook over medium heat until carrots are soft and the liquids have evaporated.
7. Adjust seasoning to taste.
8. Serve Sunshine Duo with roasted chicken.
Calories 236 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.69 g1.1%
Saturated Fat 0.13 g0.64%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 100.1 mg4.2%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.5%
Dietary Fiber 11.4 g45.4%
Sugars 14.5 g
Protein 6 g12.1%
Vitamin A 1298.8% Vitamin C 153.7%
Calcium 23.1% Iron 17.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet