|Carrots||2 Pound, cut in 2-inch pieces|
|Dried onion flakes||2 Teaspoon (1 Sprinkle)|
|Imitation butter flavoring||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Coarsely ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Thyme leaves||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. On a 12 inch square heavy foil, place carrots.
3. In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients and pour over carrots.
4. Fold over the foil to seal carrots.
5. Place the pan in the oven and bake for about 1 hour until carrots are tender.
6. Drain well before serving.
7. Serve as side dish with roasted green beans.